Makesworth Accountants can assist solicitors in ensuring they are compliant with the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) rules in terms of annual accounting reports. We have assisted solicitors and legal firms with our specialist accountancy, tax, business, and compliance advisory services.
Our professionals have immense knowledge and experience in all areas of accounts relating to the legal profession. We have worked closely with legal practices of all sizes, including sole practitioners, limited companies, partnerships, and limited liability partnerships.
Our expertise assures our clients peace of mind, knowing that their financial reports comply with current industry regulations:
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) We provide specialist advice on the systems and processes in place with regards to handling client monies to ensure efficiency for submission of compliance reports to SRA.
- Legal Services Act 2007
We offer constructive advice on all financial aspects relating to the Legal Services Act, with an assurance of being fully compliant.
We provide the following services in accountancy and tax advisory to the legal profession:
- Statutory company accounts
- Management accounts
- Notification & compliance of HMRC and Companies House deadlines
- VAT returns
- Payroll management service
- Company Secretarial service
- Company and Self-Assessment tax returns
- Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) reports
- Tax planning
- Specialist tax and VAT advice